TSPSC Recruitment 2018: The Telangana State Public Service Commission has been released a recruitment notification for Hostel Welfare Officer Grade-II posts in Backward Classes Welfare Department. The TSPSC Recruitment Notification 2018 is available on the official website of Telangana PSC www.tspsc.gov.in. Candidates who are interested in Telangana Govt Jobs, they can apply application form for Telangana PSC Vacancy 2018. Read full details about TSPSC Jobs 2018 here this page.
TSPSC Recruitment 2018 (Hostel Welfare Officer):
The TS PSC, Hyderabad has invited online application form to eligible candidates for Hostel Welfare Officer Grade-II posts in Backward Classes Welfare Department. Applications form are online available on the Commission website www.tspsc.gov.in. Eligible candidates can apply online application for this vacancy. Before applying for the posts, candidates shall register themselves as per the One Time Registration (OTR) through the Official Website of TSPSC. Some important details about TSPSC Upcoming Notifications 2018 such as pay scale, last date, age limit, selection process and how to apply online are given below.
Telangana State PSC Recruitment 2018 Details:
Advertisement No.: 08/2018
Organisation: TSPSC (Telangana State Public Service Commission), Hyderabad
Total number of Posts: 219 posts
Post Name: Hostel Welfare Officer Grade-II.
Pay Scale: Rs.24440-71510/-
Eligibility Criteria for TS PSC Vacancy 2018:
Educational Qualification: Candidates should have passed Graduate Degree with B.Ed or equivalent from any recognized University. Any more details about educational qualification, read the recruitment notification.
Age Limit: The age limit of candidates should be between 18 years to 44 years as on 01-07-2018.
Age Relaxations: The upper age limit is relaxable for these cases:
- For TS Govt. Employees (Employees of TSRTC, Corporations, Municipalities are not eligible) - 05 years.
- For NCC Instrctor/ Ex-Serviceman - 03 years.
- For SC/ ST/ BC category - 05 years.
- For Physically Handicapped Persons - 10 years.
Application Fee: Each applicant must pay Rs. 200/- towards Online Application Fee. And applicants have to pay RS. 80/- towards Examination Fee. BC, SC, ST, PH, Ex-Servicemen and Unemployed applicants in the age between 18 to 44 years of Telangana State are exempted from payment of Examination Fee.
Mode of Fee Payment: The payment of fee is online through SBI ePay duly following online instructions once the application form details are submitted by filling TSPSC ID, date of birth and other particulars.
Selection Process: The selection process of candidates for TSPSC Vacancy 2018 will be based on Computer Based Test or OMR Written Test.
How to Apply Online application for Telangana PSC Recruitment 2018:
Candidates have to read the User Guide for Online Submission of Application and then apply.
- Visit the TSPSC official website; www.tspsc.gov.in and fill OTR application to obtain TSPSC ID.
- Again open the commission's website and click on the link with Notification Number and Name, Provide ID and Date of Birth to proceed further.
- After filling your details, pay the application fee through the gateway of SBI ePay.
For any technical problems related to Online Submission and downloading of Hall tickets, please contact 040-23542185 or 040-23542187 (Call Time: 10.30 A.M to 1.00 P.M & 1.30 P.M to 5.30 P.M) or mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Starting date of online application: 06-02-2018
- Last date of online Registration of application:06-03-2018
- TSPSC Hall Tickets download Date: 7 days before commencement of Examination.
- Date of Examination: April 2018.
Apply Online Form of Telangana PSC Job 2018.
For more details regarding online application, selection process, application fee etc. please visit www.tspsc.gov.in.