NMDC Recruitment 2018: The National Mineral Development Corporation Limited has released a recruitment notification through the website www.nmdc.co.in and donimalai.nmdcapply.com. This notification has been issued for 169 Maintenance Assistant, HEM, Electrician and QCA posts. Interested and eligible candidates can apply NMDC Vacancy 2018 through online/offline mode from 17th Jan 2018. The last date for apply application form is 19th Feb 2018. More details about NMDC Jobs 2018 such as age limit, pay scale, educational qualification, application fee, selection process and how to apply are given below.
NMDC Recruitment 2018:
The NMDC, Hyderabad has been released an advertisement for Maintenance Assistant, HEM, Electrician and QCA posts on the website donimalai.nmdcapply.com & nmdc.co.in 2018. Applicants can apply application form for NMDC Recruitment 2018 on or before the last date. Before applying application, applicants must read official notification with carefully. If you are eligible, then apply for it.
NMDC Vacancy 2018 Details:
Advertisement No.: 03/2018
Total number of Posts: 169 Posts
Post Name wise details -
- Maintenance Assistant (Mech) (Trainee) (RS-02) - 114 posts.
- Maintenance Assistant (Elect) (Trainee) (RS-02) - 40 posts.
- HEM (MECH) Grade–III (Trainee) /MCO Grade – III (Trainee) (RS-04) - 04 posts.
- Electrician Grade –III (Trainee) (RS-04) - 04 posts.
- HEM Operator Grade –III (Trainee) (RS-04) - 02 posts.
- QCA Grade–III (Trainee) (RS-04) - 05 posts.
Eligibility Criteria for NMDC Recruitment 2018:
Educational Qualification: Candidates should have passed ITI in Welding/ Fitter/ Machinist/ Turner/ Motor Mechanic/ Diesel Mechanic/ Auto Electrician / Electrical Trade Or three years diploma course in Mechanical Engineering / Electrical Engineering with Industrial/ Domestic Electrical Installations Certificate / Automobile Engineering with Heavy Vehicle Driving License (HVDL) Or Graduate in B.Sc (Chemistry/ Geology) from any recognized Institutes / University. For post wise educational qualification, you can see the notification.
Age Limit: The age of candidates should have been between 18 years to 30 years as on 10.03.2015. The upper age limit is relaxable for reserved category candidates as:
- For ST/ SC category - 05 years
- For OBC (Non-Creamy Layer) category - 03 years
- For PwD/ Ex-Servicemen - As per Govt. of India Guidelines.
Pay Scale: Rs.11330-3%-20000 (Pre-revised) for Maintenance Assistant posts, Rs.12030-3%-21220 (Pre-revised) for HEM, Electrician and QCA posts.
Selection Process (Mode of Selection): The selection of process of candidates will be based on Written Test, Trade Test/ Job Proficiency Test and the maximum marks for the written test.
Application Fee: Candidates should have to pay application fee according to their belonging category:
- For General / OBC category - Rs.150/-
- For SC/ ST/ PWD/ Ex-Servicemen/ Departmental Candidates - No Application Fee.
Mode of Application Fee: Candidates should pay the application fee through online mode by using the debit card/ credit card/ online net banking through SBI Collect and offline mode by SBI Challan in the account no. 37370674247 of NMDC Limited, Hyderabad and Challan details are to be mentioned in the application and enclose the original receipt of the challan along with the application.
How to Apply Application for NMDC Recruitment 2018:
Applications considered both in online as well as offline mode. The candidate has to apply only in one mode i.e. either online or offline. Before applying online/ offline mode candidates are advised to read the instructions for notification carefully which will be available at NMDC website.
Offline Mode: Candidates should send duly filled the application in the prescribed format along with recent passport size photograph, Matriculation/ 10th certificate, qualification and experience certificate, caste certificate and challan on or before 19.02.2018 to the following address:
Post Box No.1383, Post Office, Humayun
Nagar, Hyderabad, Telangana State, Pin500028.
Online Mode: Eligible candidates would be required to apply online from 17.01.2018 to 19.02.2018.
- Visit the NMDC website www.nmdc.co.in.
- Search 'NMDC Recruitment Notification' and open it.
- Read all instructions for Official notification.
- Then, click the "Apply Online" tab.
- Fill all required the details and upload all the relevant documents.
- Pay the application fee through online/ offline mode.
- Click on the "Submit" button.
- Advertisement Publish date - 16.01.2018
- Starting date for Apply Online Application - 17.01.2018 (10:00AM)
- Last date for Apply Online Application - 19.02.2018
- Last date for submission of hardcopy of application - 19.02.2018
Read the Official Advertisement of NMDC Recruitment 2018.
Offline Application Form
Apply Online at http://donimalai.nmdcapply.com/Default.aspx
Any more details about NMDC Recruitment 2018, visit the NMDC official website www.nmdc.co.in.